What is SEO Service (Search Engine Optimization) ?
Whenever you place a query in a search engine(Like Google.com, Yahoo.com, Bing.com etc.) and hit ‘Enter’ key you get a list of some good web results that contain that query term. Users mostly tend to visit or click websites link that are at the top of this list as they perceive those to be more relevant to the his search query. If you have ever wondered why some of these websites rank better than the others then you must know that it is because of a powerful web marketing technique called Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Now these days SEO service is a web technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. SEO service India & SEO Service Delhi thus helps you get traffic from search engines. We have good SEO services pricing for small business. you can check our SEO services reviews online.
This SEO tutorial covers all the necessary information you need to know about Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Optimization Company – what is it ? how does it work and differences in the ranking criteria of major search engines ?
Local SEO service is best for small online business marketing. Off-page SEO Service it is not cheap against Google local listing. hence RKS Technologies provides SEO service from New Delhi, India at effective affordable price. Ethical and White Hat SEO Services & Black Hat SEO Services by RKS Technologies – SEO company India, SEO services designed to get #1 – #3 Google Rankings.
Types of SEO
On-Page SEO Checklist:
- Always start with keyword selection, research and testing
- Meta Description tag
- ALT tags
- H1 tags
- URL structure
- Internal linking strategy
- Keyword density
- Site maps, both XML and user facing
- Usability and accessibility
- Track target keywords
- Expect results in 6-12 months
Off-Page SEO Checklist:
- Always start with keyword research, testing and selection
- Use Keywords in link anchor text
- Obtain links from high ranking publisher sites
- One-way inbound links (not link exchange or reciprocal links)
- Different keywords in your link-ads from the same site
- Gradual link building technology (no growth spikes)
- Use relevant keywords near your inbound link (contextual relevance)
- Deep linking (from multiple pages to multiple pages)
- Target a large list of keywords (5-500+)
- Link from sites with a variety of Link Ranks
- Track all active keywords and refine strategy as required
- Discontinue campaigns if ranking does not improve
- Expect results in 1-2 months (Bing) 1-9 months (Google, Yahoo)